Apr 13, 2011

Indie Humble Bundle the Third: Frozenbyte

I did fail to both blog and grab the previous two Indie Humble Bundles, but things are about to change reader! Oh, yes they are. The third Humble Bundle, the one codenamed Frozenbyte, has been made available and you can finally grab it in all its indie glory via the Humble Bundle site. Heh, just love typing Humble Bundle you know. I actually love saying Humble Bundle as I am typing Humble Bundle even more. Seems to make me pointlessly chuckle. Humble Bundle, Humble Bundle, Interviewer!

Anyway. This particular Humble Bundle, unlike them previous ones, focuses on the work of just one indie developer, Frozenbyte, and allows you to pay what you want in order to grab DRM-free and obviously downloadable versions of fine indie specimens Trine, Shadowgrounds: Survivor and Shadowgrounds. Happily you'll also be pre-ordering Splot and gaining access to the rather brilliant Jack Claw prototype. Oh, you will apparently be able to help some charities too. What follows is the Humble Bundle trailer... Humble Bundle!


Related @ Gnome's Lair:

12 comments:

  1. It it be of interest to note that the only Frostbyte game (past, present, or future [that I know of]) that is not represented in this bundle is Trine 2. I am hoping that this game is involved in some sort of humble "twist" and judging from the past this does nto seem all that unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You could actually be right... This simply didn't occur to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be biased, having developed the packaging, ;) but Shadowgrounds Survivor was one of my favourite games back in 2008 - if you're into retro games like Alien Breed, Alien Syndrome... this is a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! I remember your fantastic cover from your site! Let's hope the game lives up to it :) Mind you, I still play Alien Breed on the Amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say no to typos. Do you play Alien Breed '92 Gnome? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit that though I still own and enjoy the Alien Breed '92, I'm mostly obsessed with Tower Assault. I do know it's not the better game, but, well, there is a certain something to it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried it yet but I really want to try this game is it really cool? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Trine is looking pretty fantastic so far...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trine is my summer '09 love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. And it's definitely turning into my very own spring '11 darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No new posts? We are disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, yes, I know, but I've just got to finish this (bloody) paper in the next three days. Posting will resume!

    ReplyDelete